Encourage world peace and religious harmony with Interfaith, Multicultural Prayer Flags and Banners, World Peace Flags, Goddess Flags & Pennants, Alter Cloths, Ceremonial Capes, Goddess Garb, Window Stickers, Magic Magnets and more!
Looking for a good side business or fundraising opportunity?
Be a representative for Karuna Arts!
Sell our Peace and Interfaith flags
Email Bear directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-965-3113 about these possibilities:
Here are the deals:
Find us new accounts: Find us new clients that would like to make a wholesale order, and we will give you 20% of the total of the first order (minimum $200), as a finders' fee. Be sure to tell us you found them when they order.
Or: buy wholesale, sell retail - a great way to do fundraising!
This means you make an order for $200 or more at the discounted wholesale price, and then it is up to you to sell them however you like. The advantage to this is that you can usually get 100% over what you paid.
Or: be a retail representative and take advantage of our DROP SHIP PROGRAM.
Low investment: buy samples, take retail orders, keep 30%, we do the shipping. Drop ship orders must be at least $20 per order retail. It does not apply to wholesale orders.
You simply collect orders and payments, then send the orders to us with mailing instructions and your special reduced payment (70% of retail price, plus postage. We will ship the order out right away via USPS, with your return address. The remaining 30% is your profit.